Medium-duty, manual gravity-feed slicers are available featuring a compact one-piece anodized aluminium body and built in sharpening head and blade ring-guard.
The slicer disassembles quickly without the need of tools for easy cleaning.
This series is designed for smaller shops, deli’s, cafes and restaurants with shorter runs and will slice a variety of product with ease and offer many years of dependable service.
- Dimensions – 630(W) x 440D) x 460 (H)mm
- Weight – 20 kg
- Blade Diametre 300mm
- Blade Speed 310 RPM
- Height of cut 220mm
- Length of cut 260mm
- Slice thickness 0 – 13mm
- Angle of feed 45°
- Power(V) 240V Single Phase
- Wattage(W) 250W
- Ampere(A) 2A
- Manual carriage operation
- Medium duty construction for smaller shops and moderate volumes
- Belt driven food slicers for efficient and consistent food slicing
- Three sizes available offering blade diameter of 220mm, 250mm or 300mm providing different food cut heights and lengths
- Ideal for smaller shops, delis, cafes and restaurants
- Designed and made in Italy
- * 2 years full warranty covering parts & labour