The electric Austheat Hotplate Griller is the ideal solution for busy fast food outlets where high speed grilling and toasting is required. Ideal as a hamburger or grill station, the Austheat Hotplate/Grill is designed to work either as a stand alone machine or alongside Austheat Deep Fryers in a modular configuration.
A 12 mm thick heavy-duty machined steel hotplate cooking surface provides the temperature and heat retention required for efficiently cooking foods such as hamburgers, steak, eggs, bacon and pancakes. Features separate controls for the left side and right side of the hotplate providing flexibility in the use of the cooking surface area and ability to conserve electricity by only heating the cooking surface space required.
The toasting compartment below has a dedicated element for perfect one-sided toasting or salamander function.
- Brand Name – Roband (Made in Australia)
- Dimensions – 590(W) x 855(D) x 1080(H)mm
- Weight – 30 kg
- Cooking Plate Area 645(W) x 585(D)mm
- Toasting Area 490(W) x 410(D)mm
- Toasting Height clearance 135mm
- Power (kW) 12.5 kW (Hotplate Power 10.5kW) (Toaster power 1.7kW)
- Voltage (V) 240V 3 Phase + N
- Currant (A) 54.5 Amps
- 3 phase electric hotplate / toaster
- 12 mm thick heavy-duty machined steel hotplate
- Each of the two cooking surface sections is separately controlled by it’s own Cook/Idle switch
- The toaster has a dedicated element for perfect one-sided toasting or salamander function
- The toaster also has a Cook/Idle setting for quick switching between high and low settings
- Easily readable twin digital temperature displays
- 1 Year Warranty