Griddle Toasters are the perfect combination machine to produce a great top toasting result, whilst precisely cooking your steaks, eggs, bacon or hamburgers on the griddle cooking plate.
Each model within the Roband Griddle Toaster range has been engineered to maximise the performance of the machine in both the griddle and toasting functions. They all feature separate elements for the heavy steel griddle plate as well as the toasting compartments to ensure consistent and optimal results across both functions.
- Brand Name – Roband (Made in Australia)
- Dimensions – 725(W) x 541(D) x 374(H)mm
- Weight – 42 kg
- Cooking Surface 700(W) x 400(D)mm
- Power (W) 5,960 Watts
- Voltage (V) 230V 1, 2 or 3 (+N)
- Currant (A) 26 Amps
- Stainless steel construction
- 8 mm thick steel cooking plates for superior heat retention
- Superior, compacted cooking plate elements for fast temperature recovery and reliable temperature control
- Thermostat control for precise griddle plate cooking temperature.
- Large capacity forward positioned grease box which is dual skin for lower touch temperatures and integrated into machine to reduce risk of spillage and minimise bench space
- Toasting crumb tray is removable for easy cleaning of toasting compartment
- Wire rack with bun stop and rack stop prevents food from falling
- 1 Year Warranty
Note: Installation must be carried out by a licensed electrician. For this reason, the GT700 model does not come with a plug and cord. The decision on connection options should be made under consultation with your electrician. Can be wired for Single Phase, 2 phase + n or 3 phase + n. We recommend using more than 1 phase for this machine as multiple phases will help evenly balance load and will reduce stress on product components..