Pass through dishwasher is a freestanding unit designed for efficient and high-volume dishwashing. These feature a pull-down hood. And typically have a “feed-in” and “feed-out” table on either side of the unit for dirty and clean plates to be placed pre and post-wash. This is where the term “pass through” comes from.
This cuts down on time spent cleaning dishes by hand, and cleaning large amounts of dirty dishes at one time. These dishwashers are perfect for use in restaurants, hospitals, schools, and any commercial establishments that require their kitchen utensils to be spotless.
Fagor Advance dishwashers use a thermal stop function which guarantees a minimum rinsing temperature of 85°C, below which bacteria may start to reproduce. Commercial dishwashers result in significant savings on your overheads and labour, improve overall efficiency and most importantly, ensure maximum hygiene in cleaning.
Heat recovery machines are the latest development in dishwasher technology. They clean with superheated water, and are able to recapture the steam and condense it to help heat incoming water for the next load.
- Brand Name – Fagor
- Dimensions – 630 x 750 1920mm
- Manufacturer – Fagor
- Pass Through Dish Washer with Heat Recovery
- Hourly production: 60 baskets/hour - 720 dishes/hour
- Thermostatic temperature control: washing at 60°C and rinsing at 90°C
- Clearance (max ware height): 440mm
- Electronic control
- Wash cycles: 55-75-120 seconds
- Stainless steel
- Counterbalanced hood
- Double rotating wash and rinse systems, made of AISI-304 stainless steel
- Wash pump, 600W each
- Drain pump: 70W drainage cycle
- Tank with capacity: 33 litres
- Boiler heating power: 6kW
- Boiler capacity: 9 litres
- Water consumption: 2.4 litres/rinse
- Safety thermostats
- Built-in automatic rinse dispenser and detergent doser
- Built-in non-return valve
- Safety magnetic switch for hood opening
- Supplied with 1 base basket; 1 plate basket and 2 cutlery containers
- Can be converted to single phase 415V / 50Hz
- 1 Year Parts and Labour Warranty